Remote / London
Full-time - Permanent
Posted 177 days ago
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time as we scale-up our already proven product to expand in new clients and markets. The role will work closely with the wider technology and product team to make material advancements in our approach to natural language conversations.
For this role we value candidates with a wide range of experience that they can bring to the role, rather than a list of must-haves. Knowledge and real world experience of any of the following is desirable:
- Solid grounding in general data science principles, tools and techniques
- Natural Language Processing model development, training and evaluation
- Experience with different ML approaches such as supervised and unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning etc.
- Application of NLP in contact centre and live conversation scenarios through digital / voice assistants
- Related frameworks such as DialogFlow, MS Bot Framework, Twilio Autopilot, Lex
- Speech To Text and context aware audio processing
- Intent classification approaches, including cloud services
- Entity extraction and slot filling in conversations
- Multiple languages, especially beyond Indo-European
- Sentiment analysis
- Deep learning language models such as GPT-3 / OpenAI
- Experience evaluating different cloud provider offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Best practices for natural, engaging conversation design
- Management reporting on NLP effectiveness
- Experience in other areas of data science such as machine vision / image classification, IoT sensors
These roles are open to applicants UK wide and will continue to be remote once lockdown is over. Our headquarters is in London and we like to get everyone together at least once a quarter (when we’re allowed).. If you prefer working from the office more frequently you’d naturally be welcome to.
We offer a generous package, including a competitive salary, bonus scheme and share options (after our next funding round).